Welcome to Craigdhu
An exceptional holiday house, only yards from the sea.
A most attractive old farmhouse, with a central courtyard and steadings, Craigdhu stands alone, with no other houses nearby, at the head of Loch Craignish.
Recently renovated to a very high standard, this spacious family home has five bedrooms and sleeps nine. Surrounded by lawns, with almost an acre of garden to explore, and only yards from the beach, it is a delightful place to holiday at any time of the year.
With the excellent Ardfern village shop less than a mile down the road, a choice of good local restaurants and pubs, and no shortage of things to see and do, you’ll find that Craigdhu is the most relaxing and convenient of holiday homes.
We Offer The Following
- Sleeps 9, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, cot provided
- Superb kitchen – dining room
- Spacious games room with pool table and table tennis
- Beach – one minute from the house
- Large garden with interesting plants
- Free WiFi
- Dogs welcome
- Wood Burning Stove
- Oil fired central heating
- All linen, oil, electricity & logs included
- Bikes, boats, double kayak and fishing rods provided